Tub-o

This is the first time I've read such an honest article about a person being overweight and how they feel about it.

"People who haven’t been overweight can’t understand the self-consciousness of people who are. I thought continually about how bad I looked. I hated mirrors. I hated shopping for clothes. And when I was around people, all I could think about was how they perceived my looks."

"It took months before I saw any change, but soon some of my friends were noticing. You have no idea what it feels like to have someone notice that you’ve lost weight and tell you. To a person who has been overweight their entire life it’s like having a burden lifted (literally and metaphorically)."

Since I am now getting serious about my health and getting fit - this article is very timely!

To read the whole article click here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home