I saw the sign(s)

There have been moments in the past few days that I've really noticed God's handiwork and sometimes it makes me chuckle.

I'm indecisive about moving and keep sending requests to God to help me decided. And what happens within a few minutes? Obnoxious neighbours above us having a loud party that did not end until after midnight. (One big reason I want out of an apartment building - noise level).

I was feeling let down by someone and within two days the person called me to get together.

Had a coffee break with my pastor and he reminded me to keep discovering God's love for me. And what is on the calendar that I just received as a present? "God is for you". The Lord your God loves you". Hmmm. (Except the calendar came from my pastor....)

I love today, it's been a great day.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home