Passion

It's something that has been on my mind quite a bit lately. Are we all "called" with/to a passion? Should we be passionate about something?

This leads me to another line of thought lately - what do I enjoy in life? What drives me? What am I good at? Recently I picked up crocheting and so far so good but like scrapbooking I lose interest pretty quickly. Is this me just wanting to feel good about myself? Or feel like I'm good at something? Validate myself?

What about my career? Should I change from my current career or stick with what I'm trained in? Maybe I enjoy administrative duties more than I realize although that is hard to say since it's been a while since that was my job. If I wanted to go back into post secondary, shouldn't I be able to find something that peaks my interest?

I'm so lost right now about what I want to do with my life. Waiting and listening for God's direction is hard. And do I trust him to direct my life in ways I'd never expect? Do I trust him to work things out for His goodness?

I need to talk more to my heavenly Father instead of just living in my own "head space".

0 comments:

Older Post Home