Doubt

To think back when I first started living in Uptown - things have changed so much. I've found a church family, I have friends, and have also made a few new Grandma's! Lately I've just felt so good! about how my life is right now in the social/getting roots aspect.

I doubted. I doubted that God would love me enough to let these things happen to me. I thought that I have moved to Kitchener for the wrong reasons and it was wrong, I longed to be back in london in my comfort zone where I had friends.

The small group I just finished tonight has once again opened my eyes to how simple my relationship with Christ is to be. Christ lives in me and through me, how can I go go wrong? How could I have doubted Him so much?!? He had a plan for me - to bring me to brokeness so I could really understand what it meant to have faith. Thank you Jesus for what you have done and what you are teaching me each and every day.

1 comments:

I am glad that you are enjoying life and making new friends. Also glad that you have some grandma's on the look out for you. They can have very interesting stories to tell I am sure which you enjoy.

7:21 PM, March 29, 2006  

Newer Post Older Post Home