A Greiving Wednesday

Today I'm irritable and tired (you'd think that 6.5hrs of sleep is sufficent). I ordered my latte in in intelligable words. I jump on the defensive side as soon as I'm accused of being late. Then as I'm washing my hands in the washroom - I feel an overwhelming sense of grief.

Grief for what? Come June it will be a year since Aunt Elisabeth died. October will mark the second year Aunt Rita left this world so why the grief?

Or is this a response to a big discussion my sis and I had last night? Am I griefing the fact that life is passing by faster than I'd like it to?

Is it work? Am I grieving the amount of work have to get done in the next couple of weeks, the frustration I'm having with how confusing this cycle is...

Grief is a mystery to me and finding the root of it is just as complex.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home