authentic smile

I'm changing, again. My heart has broke so much over the past year and I know that God is slowly healing me over time. He told me to rest in His arms and I'm starting to without even trying.

My priorities in life are taking a turn too. I'm building more relationships that are genuine and honest. I LOVE it.

There are so many things I still need to unlearn and work through but I'm getting there in God's time.

*A thought just popped in my head after I hit post the first time - I've stopped relying on the same people to help me get through situations - Christ is becoming the shoulder for me to cry on.

1 comments:

We tiny little humans sure like our control, don't we? It's hard to give it up to the One who can handle it best. I'm proud of you. :)

Thanks for being a kindred spirit.

10:32 AM, December 10, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home