letting go and reaching out

"Why do I fail to see God's hand in this? Why do I feel like I'm in a pit and can't seem to even try climbing out?"

I contacted my pastor tonight in request of finding me a counselor. I need someone to talk to and get a grip on my life. I'm so confused, hurt and frustrated right now that it's affecting my being. I cry pretty much daily. I cry out to God constantly yet my heart is heavy and my head hung low.

I need to move on and I can't without some guidance.

This has been probably one of the most difficult times in my life so far. May I come out of this an even more spiritually shaped person.

1 comments:

I'm hurting for you, 'chellie. Please call me if you need to rant or even get out of the house for a night, k?

♥Jo

3:54 PM, March 27, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home