Eleventh Hour rambling

I'm tired of not being respected.

I'm tired of not knowing what to say, how to act or converse.

The inside jokes? Give it up, no one gets them and you only seclude yourself.

I see your insecurities and I can't but feel annoyed.

WAKE UP!

How old are you anyways?

Has living life always been so difficult for you? Can you not see that greatness life
has to offer you?

Get up.

Buck up.

You are made for greatness, don't deny what's given to you.

I'm tired of always being the mature one... socially, mentally and spiritually.

What I could give to forget responsibilties and live like a teenager but I can't.

I've grown up, why can't you?

Is it so wrong to have expectations?

This time I had none and yet I was still disappointed.

Perfection is not what I anticipated but I couldn't even get participation.

How much is going to take?

Nothing...

because I am done.

I'm going through some really weird times right now. Tonight especially I feel out of sorts and this rant came out of me. Not really applied to person(s) in specific but a bunch of events mashed together and now together in random blurts of annoyance.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home